Dr.Chagger takes pride in establishing a unique dental experience for all his patients and paying attention to all the individual needs of his patients, both physically and emotionally.
His practice at Malton Dental has developed a patient - centred approach of which comprehensive treatment planning is paramount. Involving the patient in the process is the key to his patient rapport. From educating his patients about dentistry to developing a friendly rapport with them, Dr. Chagger creates a unique environment. He especially enjoys the challenges afforded in cosmetic dentistry and implantology.
Dr.Chagger embraces dentistry and the increasingly innovative dental techniques available. Embracing this philosophy creates a dental experience that utilizes the latest and greatest that dentistry has to offer. Through his frequent participation at continuing education courses, Dr. Chagger ensures that his patients always receive the latest and most effective treatment possible.
He operates in a relaxed environment where his patients are not sacrificed in the attainment of quality care. He has brought together a team of individuals at Malton Dental who share his passion and approach for quality dental care.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo in 1992
- Graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Toronto in 1996
- Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Graduate of the Advanced Functional Esthetics Program at Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Certified in IV Sedation
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration